Digital Marketing Intern
Roles & Responsibilities for in-house Digital Marketing
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email,
- Social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Coming up with Content Calendar
- Monthly reporting on data insights.
- Able to commit at least 3 months and above (6 months preferably)
- Exceptional communication, creative writing skills and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Preferably pursuing or recently completed educational qualifications in a Business-related field/study.