Personal Assistant to Director
We are looking for a versatile, highly-organised, multi-tasker and meticulous personal assistant to perform personalised administrative duties for our Director. You will also report directly to the General Manager for overseeing.
In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
Are you an individual with these qualities?
✔️ Strong analytical problem solving skills
✔️ Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
✔️ Self-motivated, creative and ability to work independently
If so, we want you!
Your duties include but not limited to:-
• Daily keep track of Directors’ work and calendars
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders
• Assist the Director with general office administration and personal matters
• Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes
• Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required
• Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services
• Arrange travel & hotel arrangements for the director and company
• Coordinate training programs
• Arrange meetings & take minutes
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, presentations and keeping records
• Assist the Director with marketing and business development task
• Liaise with clients, staff, vendors, overseas suppliers, and others
• Perform general office maintenance duties and ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
• Attend sales meetings with Director and perform follow-up
• Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties
• Observing best business practices and etiquette
Why work with us?
✔️ You’ll be exposed to multiple industries (from construction to retail, to F&B!)
✔️ We believe in “Work Hard, Play Hard”
✔️ You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
✔️ Diploma/degree holder with at least 1 year of working experience
✔️ Proficient in Google Workspace Apps and Microsoft Office Applications are added advantage
✔️ Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
✔️ Singaporean/PR only