UI/UX Developer / Designer
Are you a developer that has an eye for design? Do you enjoy the process of building up the look and feel of a website or an app?
Are you an individual with these qualities?
✔️ Passionate about design and UI/UX
✔️ Detail-oriented & is a critical thinker
✔️ Able to manage multiple projects and have excellent time management
✔️ Good at communicating
✔️ A self-initiated and proactive team player who can work with minimal supervision
✔️ A problem solver and customer-centered
✔️ Ability to discuss and explain design options
If so, we want you!
We are looking for a Front End / UIUX Developer who’s able to
- You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimise existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Why work with us?
✔️ You’ll be exposed to multiple industries (from construction to retail, to F&B!)
✔️ We believe in “Work Hard, Play Hard”
✔️ You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
✔️ At least 1 year of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
✔️ UI design portfolio
✔️ Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
✔️ Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
✔️ At least 1 year of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
✔️ Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
✔️ Singaporean/PR only
✔️ Experience and knowledge of Figma
✔️Ability to create and develop branding (logo, colour, font) for solution.
✔️Optional: Front end coding (Ionic/Angular) knowledge
Upload your portfolio together with your resume for consideration.