Terms & Conditions
- The Share and Win Campaign – April (“Campaign”) is available from 5th April 2021, 0800 SGT to 19th April 2021, 2359 SGT (“Campaign Period”) and is organised by Quality Zone Technologies Pte. Ltd. (“QZT”). By participating in the Campaign, Participants (as defined below) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Campaign is not valid with other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions.
- The Campaign is catered for small-medium enterprises (“SME”) in Singapore only. For your company (“Participating Company”) to be considered as an SME and to participate, your company must fulfil the following criteria;
- To be part of a Small Medium Enterprise (Be a business entity registered and operating in Singapore, have a minimum of 30 percent local shareholding) to be able to participate in the giveaway.
- Have an existing website.
- Applicable participants will hereinafter be referred to as “Participant”.
- The Participant must hold one of the following positions in the Participating Company: Director / Manager / Senior Executive.
- QZT reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participant consents to the collection, use and/or disclosure of his/her personal data for purposes which are reasonably necessary for the Campaign, including the use of the Participants’ personal data to contact and provide updates to him/her on the Campaign, in line with the Company’s privacy statement available at https://qzonetech.com/privacy/.
- A maximum of one (1) entry per company or user is allowed for this Campaign. If multiple entries are submitted, the latest submission will be accepted, and any others before will be considered null.
- To participate in the Campaign, you must complete the following actions;
- Like and follow the Company’s Facebook page.
- Visibly share the giveaway announcement post on their own timelines on Facebook and ensure that their post is set to ‘Public’.
- Comment or private message the registered company name during the Campaign Period in the following format:
- <Company Name>, <Website>, <Your Position in the Company>
- Example: Quality Zone Technologies Pte Ltd, https://qzonetech.com, Marketing Manager
Prize and Collection
- To win the Website Diagnostic Report, hereinafter to be referred as “Prize”, the Participants will be eligible to redeem the Prize upon completion of all actions stated in clause 2 under Campaign Mechanics within the Campaign Period.
- The Prize is worth up to $500 SGD.
- The Prize will be ready and available for redemption not more than four (4) weeks upon the collection of the required information, inclusive of but not limited to the Participants name, contact number, email address, website link, and company details for verification as well as any other information necessary for the Website Diagnostic.
- There will be a total of 10winners for the Campaign.
- The winners will be selected through a random generator on 20th April 2021 and the winners will be contacted by Facebook messenger on 20th April 2021, by 1800 SGT.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be connected within seven (7) days upon the announcement, a supplementary winner may be selected at QZT’s discretion.
- QZT assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges, or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the redemption of the Website Diagnostic Report.
- QZT reserves the right to provide specific prize(s) or similar value should the specific prize become unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and prizes are not transferable.
- In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse that may affect the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of prizes. QZT reserves the right to (a) suspend or end the giveaway, (b) amend these conditions, and (c) declare the winner and announcement null and void and reselecting a winner or any combination of these methods.
- QZT reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/ or revised terms and conditions at any given time without prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest after any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any new or amended terms.
- The Deliverables for the website diagnostic includes basic analysis for the following:
- Loading and Responsiveness
- Website Security
- Contact Form
- The official time zone is Singapore time (GMT +8).
- The Campaign is not affiliated with Facebook nor Instagram.
- QZT decision is final and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
You May Also Like…
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.